2. The website provides educational resources as well as promotional contents, which concern products and services offered by deutschfans.com or third parties.
3. By visiting and/or using deutschfans.com, you the users are hereby agreeing to the following terms and conditions outlined below.
II. Website access
1. Access to the website is provided at no cost to all users.
2. Although we strive to provide on this website the latest developments relating to our products and services, you understand and agree that deutschfans.com makes no warranty or representation regarding the accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability or usefulness of the content available at deutschfans.com, that the resources will meet your requirements, that access to the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected. We make no warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
3. Each person assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from use of this website. The information is presented "AS IS" and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. deutschfans.com reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information at any time without any prior notification.
4. The author reserves the right to suspend or terminate the website, without separate announcement, in order to change, add to, or delete the content of this website.
III. Rules of conduct
1. Each person visiting the website or/and using the resources available in it is the User.
2. The User may not use deutschfans.com to violate any laws in his jurisdiction.
3. The User is responsible for any and all content (data, text, information, screen name, graphics, photos, audio, video clips, links, or any other information) that he submits, posts, creates and displays on deutschfans.com.
4. In using this site, you must not:
a. violate any applicable laws or regulation,
b. post, send or otherwise transmit to or through the site any unlawful, infringing, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, sexually explicit, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind,
c. defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others,
d. upload or otherwise make available files that contain images, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including without limitation copyright or trademark laws and rights of publicity and privacy unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary authorizations to do the same.
6. The Author reserves the right to delete the entry of the user also if it:
a. is lacking any logical content,
b. has no connection with the commented article or contribution and/or make the use of the website more difficult for other users,
c. was posted by the user, which regularly violates the terms of posting comments and make the discussion on the publication impossible for other users,
e. is an advertisement – promotes a company or a website.
7. The User agree not to employ automated systems (including crawlers, spiders, robots etc.) that send more requests to the website servers than possible to do by a human using a conventional web-browser in the same amount of time.
8. The website content has only informative character and should not be regarded as an advisory or consulting service. The Author bears no responsibility for decisions or actions taken by the User in respect of the information on the website.
9. Each User can get in contact with the Author through the contact form available on the website. The Author reserves the right to answer the message at the Author’s convenience.
10. The Author reserves the right to publish the content of the website along with adverts.
IV. Intellectual property rights – use restrictions
1. You certify that your use of any part of the website will be solely personal and noncommercial.
2. You may not copy or distribute any parts of the website, in any medium, without prior written authorization by the Author.
V. Final provisions
3. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Poland. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this Agreement shall lie exclusively with the Polish Courts.